Monday, August 16, 2010

Train ride!

Is it me or is it an untold stereotype that artist draw on trains alot? Or at the most something that people often see other people do?. Today I tried to go to Doughnut planet which I saw was on the travel channel before but lo and behold it was closed, so side tracked to Chinatown instead. I drew a few things while we were on the train. Two of which are my weaknesses! (the baby and the car..I need to learn how to draw cars which are in fact everywhere so I have no damn excuse other to laziness as to why I can't draw them.). But anyway Does anyone ever get nervous drawing people on the train? I feel like such a stalker when I stare at people way too long. Normallly the people I draw are the ones who are sleeping or waaay waaaaaaaaays from me. Or I would like, steal glances at them, I call it "ninja-ing". I realized for an artist blog so far a lot of the post are kinda wordy.
Once I get back in school a lot more will be drawing based. I mostly started this because it seems like when you are trying to become a part of the art world a big part of it is placing your work in a place where people can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment