Tuesday, August 10, 2010

lovely love

Sqee just read about medical staff posting stuff up on facebook about the people who come in and stuff. shame shame. I don't really post a lot of things up or even write that much on my facebook, mostly use it to get in contact with a bunch of friends both from high school and collage. I'm starting to think the one thing I would ever have to restrict from any children I might have would have to be social sites. People tend to sometimes put things up that in the end might end up screwing them over. Oh! I ended up finding the type of guy I was talking about in my last post from a link on parka Blogs. At first I was like " oh! this stuff looks awesome" and then the more and more I looked it was nothing more then naked chicks everywhere and in every post. I'm not saying that the drawings where bad, in fact he had great skills and even made clay models (which I would love to be able to do one day!) but still what a incredibly limited profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment