Wednesday, August 4, 2010

art student life

hopefully this is the first of many posts (i have a live journal but have since abandoned it.) On this blog I want to post up my more odder pics and the odd rant or idea. first off I came to this blog site because I love that little icon b up there...do you see it? on the tab for this window? I love that little bastard. Ok moving on, lets begin the first rant I have wish to share. That being dudes who hate drawing nude dudes during life drawing class. Suck it up! Ever since we were young we have been taught that naked women are beautiful and natural to look at, I guess that's why girls don't really complain about it the way guys do. I mean I never looked at a nude female model  and thought "OMG!  I have my own bewbs why the fook would I want to look at this 'itch's tits?!" I guess what bothers me most about it is that the dudes who tend to stay away from naked males mostly seem to draw naked girls with unreal proportions and they almost always seem to be in some sort of sultry pose or something. I'm not saying all guys draw like this, but I've seen lots of examples of men who do. There's nothing wrong with drawing hot chicks but at lest have some other kinds of images in your gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment